How Hunists See Love
Hunists define Love as actions that are in the highest and best interests of all involved.
That is because Hunists see ALL THINGS, including ALL PEOPLE (no matter how unconscious they may be), as completely made out of and connected in that God that Is the ALL THAT IS.
- Hunists see ALL people as deserving of the respect due to fellow Divine beings. That respect involves honoring their sacred space which comes to every person as a consequence of being an undeniable part of the ALL THAT IS. What Hunists call sacred space is what America’s Founders called "inalienable rights."
- As America’s Founders proclaimed, Hunists Recognize that people get their rights from the ALL THAT IS that is God – not from government. When government violates this Principle, it always results in pain for such governments and their citizens.
- Hunists are true environmentalists who see the value of loving the earth and all things that live on the earth.
How Hunists See Pain
Unconsciousness is the cause of most unnecessary pain. The problem is that by definition, wherever you are unconscious - you don't know it!
Hunists see pain as a perfect gift from a Loving Universe because pain is our signal that unconsciousness is lurking nearby. Unconsciousness of Reality makes for poor choices. Poor choices block the flow of life energy and that happens in the darkness of beliefs.
- Hunists see no person as “evil” as a condition of their existence. They are simply unconscious (ideologically compromised by unreal beliefs.) Because they are unconscious they are in pain, and in their pain, are quite capable of doing some very ugly things.
- Because Hunists are committed to LOVE, they do not attempt to take away from others the painful consequences of their unconscious choices. To do so would be to frustrate the plan/design of the Universe/God/ALL THAT IS. Instead, only when a person is humble and asks with an honest heart, will we offer insight about how to gain the gift of wisdom from the pain so more conscious choices can be made in the future. That is the purpose of our Way of Wisdom classes.
How Hunists See Government
Hunists see Government as something that exists to serve its citizens – not rule over them in a way that violates their sacred space.
Sacred space is vital, because life is designed so people can make choices (even unconscious ones) and gain wisdom from the consequences of those choices.
Hunists affirm the idea that underlies the original establishment of America by her Founders, and that is:
People get their rights from God – the ALL THAT IS – not government.
Accordingly, government can have no rights that its citizens do not already possess and have agreed to delegate to government.
Our Way of Wisdom classes can help you understand how a moral government operates to create safety, balance, and abundance for its citizenry – not at the level of beliefs, but at the level of Reality that works – reliably and effectively.
How Hunists See Human Rights
HunaWisdom offers Realistic solutions to some of societies most difficult problems.
To learn more about how Hunists see government, human rights, abortion, religion, war, and other societal issues that are so prone to create division and controversy, explore our Way of Wisdom classes. Because each issue is approached in the Light of fundamental Principles that can be Recognized to be Real, all that is required to find solutions to these difficult social problems is intellectual honesty.
What is “intellectual honesty”? It is the willingness to sacrifice your sacred cows (beliefs) on the altar of Reality. Many people have a very hard time with this but it helps to know that whenever you are intellectually honest with yourself: